Time Zone Converter and Meeting Planner
The easiest way to convert timezones
Learn how to convert timezones in seconds.
Convert timezones at a glance with these short steps
Add your own location with one click (optional)
- By clicking on the location marker next to the search input you can quickly add the closest city to your location to the timezone converter.
Add more places with the search box
- Search for countries, cities or timezones (e.g. PST or EST), to add more locations to the converter. We support over 185.000 places and over 200 timezones.
Compare times at a glance
- Easily compare the added timezones in the beautifully designed timezone converter.
Create Calendar Event
Comfortably create calendar events for your selected meeting time frame with these 3 easy steps
Click or touch the timeline
- Click on the converter to change to the scheduler view.
Adjust the meeting time frame
- Drag the handles left or right, to adjust your event time frame.
Add meeting to your calendar
- Click on one of the icons to create a calendar event for your Apple, Google, Microsoft, or Office365 calendar.